Postcard: Weir Elementary


SKU: post_WeirElementary Category:


Copy on back:

Plans were first made for building in early 1884. First called East Building, later name changed to Weir Elementary School in honor of James Crawford, Weir Superintendent of Schools here from 1888-1910. Building was razed in 1980.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.