Postcard: Bundy Elementary School


SKU: post_BundyElementarySchool Category:


Copy on back:

Central School

Initially called “The Central School” it was opened in November 5, 1912. The building housed seventh and eighth grade students. The building was later name Bundy Elementary to honor New Castle’s famous general Omar Bundy.


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.